Friday 29 October 2010

When i open my eyes

Yesterday was awesome ! But suay , lost something -.- ! But most heart pain is my mama . Hee hee . *sayang* (L) . Alrights , it's like 237131149462947293 years that i'm posting again ? :D Some people keep nag at me etc ! Hee hee . But i seriously don't know what to post ._. ! Grrr . Anyway the ans for the previous post .
Q1 - a) AKHL
Q2 - d)27thApril1995
Q3 - b)Electro songs/Cute stuffs/Disco-Club/Go out
Q4 - b)Notice me
Q5 - a)LeonardPeh
Q6 - a)No
Q7 - c)Wang li hom
-

--
Did you guessed correctly ?! Hiakhiak , i guess no one is better than Jingxuan'sis . HAHA . Recently , im super super and duper lazy to post my blog :( . Gosh ! My new blog gonna be dead again ! NVM ! Anyway , i've joined the halloween contest , hiakhiak . Wanna see ? http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/halloqween/profile.php?id=48
I dont expect you to like it , but i hope you will help me kk ?! HEE HEE . If you like it , i will love you lots . HAHA .
-
--
I miss you lots , 10th ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs ♥.