Sunday 24 October 2010

Day6 .

Day 6 - A stranger .
Dears stranger ,
In this 15years of my life , i've met bastards/bitch/backstabber/goodfriend/bestfriends/truefriend/twofaced etc . I'm glad that your appear in my life , that's only prove that each time , each thing happen , i'll know what to do and aviod those bietchs etc (: . People comes and goes . Sometimes i really wish to ask some people to stay , but they insist of leaving . Sometimes i just hope some people would jolly well fuckoff in my life but they keep coming ._. . Anyway , thanks strangers ! (:
Loves , Angeline .
-
--
Anyone can answer these questions of mine ?
Full name :
a) AKHL
b)AKYL
c)AKHY
d)AKYQ

Birthday :
a)27thJune1996
b)27thJune1995
c)17thApril1995
d)27thApril1995

What gonna turn me up ?
a) Electro songs/Soft toy
b)Electro songs/Cute stuffs/Disco-Club/Go out
c)Webcam
d) Play with babies

Which is my favourite song among all ?
a)Better in time
b)Notice me
c)Shut it down
d)Littest things

Who is 25thOctorbor2009? HAHA
a)LeonardPeh
b)EdmundTay
c)OscarPhang
d)Shawny

Do i like to watch tv ?
a)No
b)Yes

I like which singer ?
a)Jolin
b)LinJunjie
c)Wang li hom
d)S.H.E
-
--
Imma bored bored bored , so i did something like that ! HEE HEE . Ok , answer at my tagbox ! hee hee , winner will get a hug and kiss from me ! HAHA kidding ^^ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs ♥.